The KE-15 80% lower receiver is machined from billet 7075 aluminum—made in USA—to mil spec tolerances; then tumble deburred. All that is left to do is machine the fire control pocket, for the trigger group and drill a few holes. Once complete you will have a fully functional KE-15 type lower.
- This is not a completed receiver and still requires machining to be done in order to have an operational firearm.
- NO FFL is required for purchase, item can be shipped directly to your home.
- As determined by the firearms technology branch of the ATF, this lower receiver is not classified as a “firearm” as defined by the GCA of 1968.
- Customer is responsible for compliance with local state and federal regulations regarding any products sold on our website.
- Our lowers have been found to be compatible with most jigs made for finishing forged style lowers, such as Tactical Machining’s, etc.
Due to changes in California law, we can no longer ship 80% receivers to individuals. CA-DOJ has told us that 80% receivers must go to FFL Dealers only.
“(g) As used in Sections 29010 to 29150, inclusive, “firearm” includes the unfinished frame or receiver of a weapon that can be readily converted to the functional condition of a finished frame or receiver.”
Due to the policy of the New Jersey Attorney General to pursue legal action against manufacturers of 80% receivers, we can no longer ship 80% receivers to individuals in the state of New Jersey. We will only ship them to licensed FFLs.
*Contact us for orders of 50-500 (or more) units.