WARNING!: This item is legally classified as a receiver. You Must be 21 years old to purchase this item and a resident of the same state your transferring dealer is licensed in.
The KP-15 is a monolithic polymer AR15 style receiver made from injection molded 30% glass filled nylon incorporating the buttstock, buffer tube, pistol grip, and trigger into the receiver design as integral components.
This manufacturing process offers several advantages
- Lighter weight compared to similarly configured receivers
- Lower cost to similarly configured receivers
- Increased production speed and elimination of sub components through integration; especially important during high demand cycles in the market.
- Compatibility with most common AR15 uppers and lower parts kits
- Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
- A1 Length 13” Length of Pull (LOP) Buttstock to fit a wide range of shooters
- MLOK Slots at rear of stock for sling attachement points or run a strap through it for simple sling attachment
- Holes at the front of the stock for QD socket inserts for more sling attachment options
- Improved grip for comfortable use
- “Winter” Trigger Guard
DMR Lowers Include:
- KE Arms DMR Single Stage Trigger
- KP-15 long hammer pin
- KP-15 Optimized Ambi Selector
- Carbine buffer and spring
- Buffer Detent Assembly
- Mil-Spec Magazine Catch Assembly
- Mil-Spec Bolt Catch Assembly
- Pivot and Take Down Pins
- KP-15 Selector Detent
- The KP-15 receiver uses a Carbine buffer and spring. Do NOT use anything other than standard carbine buffers and round springs or the JP SCSS in the KP-15.
- The Take Down and Pivot Pins have the detents built into them; eliminating the spring and detent holes in the lower increases durability.
- The buffer detent (should you choose to use it) is held in place with a 5/64” Roll Pin
- The KP-15 is compatible with all Mil-Spec Fire Control Groups
- The KP-15 is compatible with some cassette style match triggers including the KE Arms DMR and SLT units. The retention system of these triggers with D-Clips in the bushings to retain the fire control pins makes them better suited for use in the KP-15 than other designs that require captured pins.
- The hammer pin area is wider for durability; Standard AR15 hammer pins can still be used but we offer a longer hammer pin for customers preferring a flush pin for aesthetic reasons.
- Safety selector spring and detent load from the top and then the selector is slid over them. Standard selectors can work but removing them can be particularly difficult. We recommend the use of our optimized mil-spec selector or optimized ambi selector to make removal easier. Follow our assembly guide for further instructions.
- The KP-15 is compatible with standard AR15 uppers in calibers including .223/5.56mm NATO, .300 Blackout, 7.62x39mm, 6.5mm Grendel, 6.8mm SPC, .350 Legend; make sure you use the appropriate weight carbine buffer for your rifle to eject casings at 3:00-4:00.
- The KP-15 is compatible with 9mm blowback systems with a 5.4oz carbine buffer minimum. Use heavier buffers as long as your gun can cycle reliably. Failure to use this minimum buffer weight can damage the lower.
- Big Bores: .450 Bushmaster, .458 SOCOM, .50 Beowulf, .50 BMG: We will never test these calibers enough to guarantee function and durability over time; use at your own risk.
Cerakoting: If you intend to have your KP-15 Cerakoted we recommend you use We Plead the 2nd as they are experienced in coating polymer receivers and have our authorization. The bake should be done at low temperatures (<190 Degrees F) and with an upper in place to prevent warping.
The KP-15 has a lifetime warranty for normal use.
Sling Attachment points wearing out is not grounds for a receiver replacement.
If the receiver breaks through misuse or neglect, we will replace it ONCE for $65.00.
Structural modifications including stock shortening and removal of material and dyeing the receiver void the warranty.
If you intend to register your KP-15 as an NFA weapon test it thoroughly before doing so in a Title 1 Configuration. Once you Form 1 or Form 2 it, you are legally the manufacturer and we cannot service or support it as easily. Should your receiver require warranty replacement we can only replace it with a title I receiver and we are not responsible for tax stamps or NFA fees.
Current Revised Instruction Sheet:
DMR KP-15 Instruction Sheet