Stripped Black KP-15 and Black Nitride M16 Bolt Combo Pack
M16 Black Bolt Carrier Group
Semi-Auto/ Full Auto M16 bolt carrier group made by Young Manufacturing Inc. using MILSPEC 8620 quality steel on in-house CNC machines. All carriers are then heat-treated, and Black Nitride coated
- Standard MIL-SPEC carrier with additional care taken during machining process
- Sharp edges and rough finishes eliminated. Will NOT shred fingers and operates smoothly
- Standard Cam Pin
- Standard Gas Key
KP-15 Black Stripped Receiver
WARNING!: This item is legally classified as a receiver. You Must be 21 years old to purchase this item and a resident of the same state your transferring dealer is licensed in.
The KP-15 is a monolithic polymer AR15 style receiver made from injection molded 30% glass filled nylon incorporating the buttstock, buffer tube, pistol grip, and trigger into the receiver design as integral components.
This manufacturing process offers several advantages
- Lighter weight compared to similarly configured receivers
- Lower cost to similarly configured receivers
- Increased production speed and elimination of sub components through integration; especially important during high demand cycles in the market.
- Compatibility with most common AR15 uppers and lower parts kits
- Flared magwell to make reloads under stress easier to perform.
- A1 Length 13” Length of Pull (LOP) Buttstock to fit a wide range of shooters
- MLOK Slots at rear of stock for sling attachement points or run a strap through it for simple sling attachment
- Holes at the front of the stock for QD socket inserts for more sling attachment options
- Improved grip for comfortable use
- “Winter” Trigger Guard
Stripped Lowers Include:
- Pivot and Take Down Pins
- KP-15 Selector Detent
- 5/64" Roll Pin to Retain Buffer Detent
Current Revised Instruction Sheet:
Stripped KP-15 Instruction Sheet
Match Trigger Compatibility