Carry Comp Long Threads
Item #: 1-50-27-001
The Carry Compensator reduces muzzle flip making faster follow up shots easier
- Machined from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Threaded to attach to 1/2-28 TPI and is secured by 2 set screws.
- 1.136" long x 1.005" Wide x 0.753" Tall
- 0.233" relief on back of Comp before threads start.
- 0.510" of threads
Need a holster to accomodate your pistol with KE Arms Compensator? Contact We Plead the 2nd
Depending on your loads and model of pistol a different recoil spring may be required for reliability. Test any combination of parts thoroughly before carry or duty use.
Ordered the wrong length? No problem. Return it to us and we will replace it for the cost of shipping.