LIST YOUR FFL DEALER'S ADDRESS IN THE SHIP TO WHEN PURCHASING THIS ITEM!
FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES YOU MUST BE OVER 21 TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
Blemished receivers have various dents, dings, scratches, or other cosmetic flaws. They are 100% serviceable. No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues.
- Lower Receiver Material: KE ARMS Forged 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec
- Caliber Marking: Multi
- Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable trigger pull
- Grip: A2 style plastic grip
This product includes the SB Tactical SBA3 Brace
Designed for all platforms capable of accepting a mil-spec carbine receiver extension, the SBA3 is 5-position adjustable, dramatically enhances versatility, and features a minimalist design with an integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket.
- Minimalist design
- 5-position adjustable
- Includes 7075 mil-spec carbine receiver extension
- Integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product includes: brace, mil-spec carbine receiver extension, adjustable nylon strap
Individuals please use the following steps when purchasing a firearm or lower receiver:
-Have info of FFL you want your purchase shipped to ready prior to placing order
-Business name of FFL (Name on license) and FFL’s address needs to be entered into the shipping info upon checkout.
-Have receiving FFL email a copy of their license to email@example.com (orders will not be processed until copy of FFL is received)
-Please be aware of any state or local laws that may pertain to your order.