Discounted for Labor Day through 9-6-2019. Do not combine with other discount codes.
LIST YOUR FFL DEALER'S ADDRESS IN THE SHIP TO WHEN PURCHASING THIS ITEM!
FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES YOU MUST BE OVER 21 TO PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT
Blemished receivers have various dents, dings, scratches, or other cosmetic flaws. They are 100% serviceable. No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues.
- Lower Receiver Material: KE ARMS Forged 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizing
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec
- Caliber Marking: Multi
- Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable trigger pull
- Grip: A2 style plastic grip
This product includes the SB Tactical SB PDW Brace
Designed in conjunction with Maxim Defense, the SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace® is 3-position adjustable and compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers.
- 3-postion adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- ATF compliant, US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Product Includes: complete assembly, adjustable nylon strap
Individuals please use the following steps when purchasing a firearm or lower receiver:
-Have info of FFL you want your purchase shipped to ready prior to placing order
-Business name of FFL (Name on license) and FFL’s address needs to be entered into the shipping info upon checkout.
-Have receiving FFL email a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org (orders will not be processed until copy of FFL is received)
-Please be aware of any state or local laws that may pertain to your order.