The Patrol Carbine is intended to fulfill a wide variety of roles; Law Enforcement Duty Use, Home Defense, or Recreational Shooting.
The KE-15 forged flat top complete upper receiver is precision machined from 7075-T6 forgings to MilSpec standards, made to fit all M16/M4 rifles and carbines. Featuring USGI type T marked top, making it easy to remount any of your tactical accessories. Milspec type III hard anodized and ready to be assembled with your choice of components.
This 5.56 chambered 16 inch Performance Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish. Performance Series Barrels feature a FailZero Nickel Boron Coated Extended M4 Feed Ramp Extension. Gas Block is pinned.
Material 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
Finish QPQ Corrosion Resistant
Gas System Length Mid-Length
Gas Block Journal 1.00" Gas Block Seat for .625" Low Profile Gas Blocks Only.
Twist Rate 1:7 inches
Muzzle1/2x28 Threaded, with A2 Flash Hider
Bolt Carrier Group
Semi-Auto/ Full Auto M16 bolt carrier group made by Young Manufacturing Inc. using MILSPEC 8620 quality steel on in-house CNC machines. All carriers are then heat-treated, phosphate coated and each carrier is chrome-lined in the bolt throat.
- Standard MIL-SPEC carrier with additional care taken during machining process
- Sharp edges and rough finishes eliminated. Will NOT shred fingers and operates smoothly
- Phosphate coated after heat treatment
- Made of same steel and using same processes as our National Match but to standard MILSPEC design
Enhanced Charging Handle
- Billet machined out of 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Mil 8625 Type III, Class 2 hard anodized
- Includes a heavier spring for increased durability and longevity
- Large latch for easy manipulation in times of stress.
15" Rail System
- 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 (37 slots)
- Keymod rail at 3:00 (16 holes), 6:00 (16 holes), 9:00 (16 holes) OR M-LOK rail at 3:00 (8 slots), 6:00 (8 slots), 9:00 (8 slots)
- 12oz (with barrel nut and spanner ring)
- 6061T6 Aluminum
- Class III type 2 hard anodized
- Laser engraved
- Lower Receiver Material: KE ARMS Forged 7075 T6 aluminum with a type 3 hard coat anodizingZ
- Hammer/Trigger pin size: Mil-spec
- Pivot/Takedown Pin Size: Mil-spec
- Caliber Marking: Multi
- Buttstock: Mil-spec 6 position
- Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
- Trigger: Mil-spec single stage trigger with a non-adjustable trigger pull
- Grip: A2 style plastic grip
Individuals please use the following steps when purchasing a firearm or lower receiver:
-Have info of FFL you want your purchase shipped to ready prior to placing order
-Business name of FFL (Name on license) and FFL’s address needs to be entered into the shipping info upon checkout.
-Have receiving FFL email a copy of their license to email@example.com (orders will not be processed until copy of FFL is received)
-Please be aware of any state or local laws that may pertain to your order.