Enhanced Comp (Two Ports) Short Threads
Item #: 1-50-27-004
Availability: IN STOCK
Will Ship in 1-4 Days
MEASURE THE AMOUNT OF EXPOSED THREADS/EXPOSED BARREL ON YOUR GUN BEFORE ORDERING THIS PRODUCT! COMPARE IT TO THE DIMENSIONS BELOW!
If you are uncertain which compensator to order, order the LONG thread models. LONG Thread will work on almost any barrel we have encountered. This short thread compensator requires shorter exposed threads/barrel to time properly.
The Enhanced Compensator reduces muzzle flip by up to 40% making faster follow up shots easier
- Machined from 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Threaded to attach to 1/2-28 TPI and is secured by 2 set screws.
- 1.284" long x 1.005" Wide x 0.753" Tall
- 0.233" relief on back of Comp before threads start.
- 0.259" of threads
Need a holster to accomodate your pistol with KE Arms Compensator? Contact We Plead the 2nd
Depending on your loads and model of pistol a different recoil spring may be required for reliability. Test any combination of parts thoroughly before carry or duty use.