The Patrol Carbine Level 2 is intended to fulfill a wide variety of roles; Law Enforcement Duty Use, Home Defense, or Recreational Shooting. This rifle features a number of upgrades over the Patrol Carbine Level 1.
The KE-15 forged flat top complete upper receiver is precision machined from 7075-T6 forgings to MilSpec standards, made to fit all M16/M4 rifles and carbines. Featuring USGI type T marked top, making it easy to remount any of your tactical accessories. Milspec type III hard anodized and ready to be assembled with your choice of components.
Ballistic Advantage Modern Series Pencil Mid-length 5.56mm NATO 1:7 Twist with pinned gas block.
YM Chrome Bolt Carrier Complete
Semi-Auto/ Full Auto M16 bolt carrier group made by Young Manufacturing Inc. using MILSPEC 8620 quality steel on in-house CNC machines. All carriers are then heat-treated, Hard Chrome coated and each carrier is chrome-lined in the bolt throat.
Enhanced Charging Handle
- Billet machined out of 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Mil 8625 Type III, Class 2 hard anodized
- Includes a heavier spring for increased durability and longevity
- Large latch for easy manipulation in times of stress.
15" Rail System
- 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 (37 slots)
- M-LOK rail at 3:00 (8 slots), 6:00 (8 slots), 9:00 (8 slots)
- 12oz (with barrel nut and spanner ring)
- 6061T6 Aluminum
- Class III type 2 hard anodized
- Laser engraved
- Forged Lower Receiver
- Machined from 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Milspec Type III hard anodized
- Trigger: KE Arms DMR Trigger or SLT-1
- Pistol Grip: Magpul MOE
- Buttstock: Magpul MOE
- Buffer: Standard carbine buffer and spring
Individuals please use the following steps when purchasing a firearm or lower receiver:
-Have info of FFL you want your purchase shipped to ready prior to placing order
-Business name of FFL (Name on license) and FFL’s address needs to be entered into the shipping info upon checkout.
-Have receiving FFL email a copy of their license to email@example.com (orders will not be processed until copy of FFL is received)
-Please be aware of any state or local laws that may pertain to your order.