The RTS-1 REKLUSE Is the next evolution of our proven Sear Link Technology trigger systems. The RTS-1 REKLUSE has an even more sealed design to isolate its moving parts from fouling and debris. It also has a full milspec power equivalent hammer spring making it more reliable with combloc and old surplus primers. This heavier spring makes the RTS-1 reliable with the Sig MCX and .22 kits with firing pin springs.
-4.5 POUND SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER PULL
- MINIMAL TAKEUP AND OVERTRAVEL
- ULTRA-CRISP BREAK
-IMPROVED TACTILE RESET
- DRASTICALLY REDUCED SPLIT TIMES
- SIMPLE DROP IN INSTALLATION
EFFICIENT ENERGY TRANSFER
- There is no disconnector for the hammer to drive through, thus creating a more efficient cycle of the bolt simply pushing the hammer out of the way as the gun fires.
- Forces of the bolt on the hammer are not transmitted into any other components of the trigger assembly.
- Constant sear engagement against the hammer means the trigger is always ready to reset and fire.
Due to the unique geometry of the trigger, the safety can always be applied regardless of the hammer being down or cocked. When used appropriately this adds another level of safety to administrative handling and clearing of malfunctions.
Moving parts are sealed making it much less susceptible to fouling and debris.
No impact on moving internal parts increases longevity of the trigger system.
The RTS-1 has been tested thoroughly with traditional AR calibers and pistol caliber blow back systems. It has also been tested in the Sig Sauer MPX with no damage.
The RTS-1 REKLUSE Drops into mil-spec fire control pockets and is retained with standard fire control pins captured by springs inside the housing bushings.
Unit Weight 0.16 Pounds
The KP-15 Optimized Ambi Selector is made to be more easily removed from the KE Arms KP-15 Polymer Lower. Each side has the track ramped so it can be placed halfway between safe and fire and pushed out with the selector arms removed.
6061-T6 Billet machined ambidextrous selector, Mil 8625 Type III Class 2 anodized. Reversible for traditional 90 degree arc, or short throw 45 degree arc. Allows operator to manipulate safety from either side of weapon.
-17-4 Stainless Steel shaft, black melonite coated.
-Allen wrench included.
US Patent 10401107
US Patent 10837726