KE Arms Warranty
Subject to terms, conditions and limitations outlined below, KE Arms firearms and products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for products purchased and used in the United States of America.
LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
• The instructions in the included manual are not followed
• Your KE Arms firearm or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state
• Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance
• Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your KE Arms firearm is used.
• Any unused, unopened item may be returned for store credit equal to 100% of the purchase price.
• Any unused, unopened item may be returned for cash, minus a 30% restocking fee.
• Returns are not allowed on firearms or parts that have been fired or used in any way. (This is determined at the discretion of KE Arms)