AS THE AR PLATFORM HAS CHANGED TO ACCOMMODATE NEW CALIBERS AND OPERATING SYSTEMS, SO MUST THE TRIGGER ADVANCE ACCORDINGLY.
-4.5 POUND SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER PULL
-ARC Blade Trigger
- MINIMAL TAKEUP AND OVERTRAVEL
- ULTRA-CRISP BREAK
- DRASTICALLY REDUCED SPLIT TIMES
- SIMPLE DROP IN INSTALLATION
EFFICIENT ENERGY TRANSFER
- There is no disconnector for the hammer to drive through, thus creating a more efficient cycle of the bolt simply pushing the hammer out of the way as the gun fires.
- Forces of the bolt on the hammer are not transmitted into any other components of the trigger assembly.
- Constant sear engagement against the hammer means the trigger is always ready to reset and fire.
Due to the unique geometry of the trigger, the safety can always be applied regardless of the hammer being down or cocked. When used appropriately this adds another level of safety to administrative handling and clearing of malfunctions.
Moving parts are sealed in the underside of the housing making it less susceptible to fouling and debris.
No impact on moving internal parts increases longevity of the trigger system.
The SLT Series has been tested thoroughly with traditional AR calibers and pistol caliber blow back systems. It has also been tested in the Sig Sauer MPX with no damage.*
The SLT-2 Drops into mil-spec fire control pockets and is retained with standard fire control pins captured by springs inside the housing bushings.
*While we have sucessfully tested the SLT-2 with Tula and Wolf ammunition in .223, .308, and 9mm, we have NOT tested it with 7.62x39mm com bloc surplus with hard primers.
Unit Weight 0.15 Pounds
The SLT Series of triggers is not compatible with:
Combloc 7.62x39mm Ammo
Sig Sauer MCX with Firing Pin Safety Features
Some .22 Rimfire AR15s and conversions
The SLT-2 shares the same SLT technology and features of the SLT-1
Watch the SLT-1 Trigger Review on RECOIL TV here!
Read the SLT-1 Trigger Review on The Firearm Blog here!