IF YOU ORDER A COMPLETE UPPER AND LOWER AT THE SAME TIME, 11% FEDERAL EXCISE TAX WILL BE MANUALLY ADDED TO YOUR ORDER
Complete upper as specced by InRangeTV as part of the What Would Stoner Do Project
3.45 Pounds with 15" Handguard
3.37 Pounds with 12.5" Handguard
The KE-15 Slick Side forged flat top complete upper receiver is precision machined from 7075-T6 forgings to MilSpec standards, made to fit all M16/M4 rifles and carbines. Featuring USGI type T marked top, making it easy to remount any of your tactical accessories. Milspec type III hard anodized and ready to be assembled with your choice of components.
16" Midlength Gas System 5.56mm NATO Ballistic Advantage lightweight Modern Series 1:7 Twist. A2 flash hider installed with crush washer.
SLICK CHROME COMPLETE BOLT CARRIER GROUP W/ HMB BOLT
Complete bolt carrier group made by Young Manufacturing Inc. using MILSPEC quality steel on our in-house CNC machines. All carriers are then heat-treated, hard-chromed and each carrier is chrome-lined in the bolt throat.
- Standard MIL-SPEC carrier with additional care taken during machining process
- Sharp edges and rough finishes eliminated. Will NOT shred fingers and operates smoothly
- Hard chromed after heat treatment
- Made of same steel and using same processes as our National Match but to standard MILSPEC design
- The HMB Bolt by HM Defense eliminates the pass through cam pin hole and replaces it with a cam pin socket and radiused cam pin design. The new patented design eliminates the natural weak point of Mil-Spec bolts by significantly increasing the amount of metal (and strength) at the cam pin location. The result- NO MORE BROKEN BOLTS! The HMB Bolt also reduces contact between cam pin and firing pin, enabling smoother operation of firing pin, bolt lugs and aft gas rings. The new cam pin socket also retains lubrication for extended operations.
- Also includes our recoil lug supported gas key
Breek Ambidextrous Charging Handle
15" Carbon Fiber Rail System,
- 8 MLOK slots on 7 sides, and 5 MLOK slots on the top