The KE-15 Action Carbine is assembled using all of our top of the line parts to create a package that can perform any expected shooting task from 0-400 yards equally well. The Action Carbine is equally well suited to personal protection, home defense, Law Enforcement Patrol, and Action Shooting Sports. Simply outfit it with the muzzle device and optics package needed for your application.
Optics, Light, and Rail Accessories pictured are NOT INCLUDED.
Cerakoting by We Plead the 2nd
15" Delta-S MLOK: Lightweight and easy to maneuver this rail is perfect for fast handling. This lightweight design also allows for rapid cooling when the rail overheats.
16" 5.56 BALLISTIC ADVANTAGE MIDLENGTH AR-15 BARREL: This 5.56 chambered 16" inch lightweight Performance Series Barrel is machined from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium steel with a QPQ Corrosion Resistant Finish. Performance Series barrels feature a FailZero Nickel Boron Coated Extended M4 Feed Ramp Extension. This barrel features a pinned gas block.
Muzzle Device: See Drop Down Menu Options
Bolt Carrier Group: Semi-Auto National Match Bolt Carrier by Young Manufacturing, Inc. This bolt carrier is 1⁄2 oz heavier and has more surface area at the carrier front. These additions provide improved alignment of the bolt carrier as it moves in the receiver, tighter tolerances, more consistent bolt-lockup, and generally much smoother operation. This bolt carrier causes less wear, improved accuracy, and overall better function. All Y/M carriers are made using these high standards.
- ½ oz heavier than standard carrier
- Full diameter at carrier front provides increased support and alignment strength in battery position
- Carriers precision ground between centers after heat treatment
- Removes distortions from heat treat process
- Ensures straightness and accuracy
- Full hammer ramp machined for smoother operation
KE-15 Billet Flared Mag-well Lower Receiver is precision machined in-house from hi-grade 7075 billet master plate to mil-spec standards making it compatible with most mil-spec M16/M4 uppers. Features a broached mag well and mil-spec 8625 type III, class 2 hard anodized. The flared mag well dramatically reduces fumble factor for reloads in all shooting positions and during movement.
This lower can accept any standard AR15 magazine, and Magpul D60 Drums, X-Products Drums, and Surefire 60/100 round magazines
-4.5 POUND SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER PULL
- MINIMAL TAKEUP AND OVERTRAVEL
- ULTRA-CRISP BREAK
- DRASTICALLY REDUCED SPLIT TIMES
- SIMPLE DROP IN INSTALLATION
EFFICIENT ENERGY TRANSFER
- There is no disconnector for the hammer to drive through, thus creating a more efficient cycle of the bolt simply pushing the hammer out of the way as the gun fires.
- Forces of the bolt on the hammer are not transmitted into any other components of the trigger assembly.
- Constant sear engagement against the hammer means the trigger is always ready to reset and fire.
Due to the unique geometry of the trigger, the safety can always be applied regardless of the hammer being down or cocked. When used appropriately this adds another level of safety to administrative handling and clearing of malfunctions.
Moving parts are sealed in the underside of the housing making it less susceptible to fouling and debris.
No impact on moving internal parts increases longevity of the trigger system
Ambidextrous Selector: 6061-T6 Billet machined ambidextrous selector, Mil 8625 Type III Class 2 anodized. 17-4 Stainless Steel heat treated shaft.
Allows shooter to manipulate safety from either side of the rifle. If you haven’t encountered a support side shooting stage yet, you’re not shooting enough matches!
Charging Handle: Billet machined out of 7075 T-6 aluminum
- Mil 8625 Type III, Class 2 hard anodized
- Includes a heavier spring for increased durability and longevity
- Large latch for easy manipulation
Mission First Tactical Minimalist Stock
30 Round PMAG